We are here for you during each phase of your project and beyond, through our extensive Consulting, Installation and Support Services.
At Leopard Integrations we know the importance of listening and are skilled at designing exactly the right solution to suit the unique needs of each business we work with.
• Assist in identifying the technology challenge.
• Listen to what you want the end result to be.
• Provide one or more solutions to achieve those results.
• Provide recommendations for additional solutions that would benefit your business.
• Review competitor's quotes or solutions and provide recommendations.
• New systems
• Upgrade or improve existing systems
• Modular designs - ready for expansion
We understand the importance of technology planning and we work closely with our customers to design networks that are not only cost-effective, but also are structured for growth and integration with new technology.
Back to top
At Leopard Integrations, we continually update our education to bring our customers the most current technology information in the rapidly changing world of information technology.
NETWORK OPERATING SYSTEMS
• Increase Productivity by sharing files, printers and more!
• Microsoft® Partner Member
• Novell® Authorized Partner
• Local and Wide Area Networks
• Peer-to-peer solutions for as few as two users!
• Secure Networked Internet Access
SERVERS AND COMPUTERS
• Designed specifically for business use
• Tested and approved by Microsoft® & Novell®
• Acer Premier Reseller
• Remote access from home and on the road
• Affordable Laptop Solutions
• Wireless Access
• Printers and Print Servers
• Wired & Wireless Routers & Switches
• Scanners and Digital Imaging
• Data Backup Solutions
• CD-RW and DVD-RW
• Flat Panel Monitors
• Error Troubleshooting
Back to top
Leopard Integrations is ready to support your network to any degree necessary, from full administration to assistance for your IT staff.
• Manage Users
• Manage Backup Routines
• Disaster Planning and Recovery
• Add or move computers and peripherals
• Apply Updates and Upgrades
• Laser Printer Tune-up
• Prompt service at your location
• Remote access for administration or diagnosis
• Phone support for initial diagnosis or planning
PRIORITY EMERGENCY SERVICE
• Immediate Emergency Call Return
• 2-4 Hour On-Site Response
Back to top
Click the vendor links below to review networking products!